By placing a catering order you agree to the following
- Cancellations must be made with 48 hours’ notice prior to collection for a full refund. No refunds will be issued if an order is cancelled within this timeframe.
- Any amendments to the order must be made with 48 hours’ notice prior to collection and will require the total cost to be equal, or higher than, the original costs of the order.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to note the correct pickup location, date and time. No refunds will be given if customers failed to collect on the correct date or outside cafe trading hours.
- Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice.
- Orders placed for same day pickup will need to be reconfirmed by calling the café on 08 9444 7712 immediately after the order has been placed online.
Pickup Days & Times
|Location:||147 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn WA 6016|
|Monday||NO COLLECTION TIMES|
|Tuesday to Sunday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
It is important to remember that Bites By D cakes and desserts are delicate and perishable. To ensure their quality is not compromised during transportation, we recommend that you keep your boxes flat at all times and avoid placing it in direct sunlight. The floor or boot of your car is the best place, never on the back seat and ensure your boxes are secure and will not slide around. Once your cake/dessert is in your care it is important to follow these instructions, as Bites By D will not take responsibility for any damage incurred during transportation.
Storage & Shelf Life
To ensure your cakes/desserts remain in optimum condition store them at 3-5°C. If stored correctly they will look and taste great for two days, after that time you may see some deterioration to the exterior finish but they will still be delicious for another three days.
Cakes, Cupcakes, Macarons, Donuts
Are best stored in the fridge, however, are best eaten at room temperature.
Nuts & Other Allergies
Please be advised that due to the warnings on some of the ingredients used at Bites By D there may be traces of nuts, soy or wheat products in all of our products.